Disclaimer: The following information was gathered from the OnlyInYourState website and is updated for 2022. It is for educational purposes.
If you live in the state of Georgia and you're in the mood for a burger, you might want to consider going to one of these restaurants.
On the OnlyInYourState website, they have a list of the best burger joints in the state. Here's what the top five were.
1. Vortex in Atlanta, GA. This restaurant has been serving burgers in the Atlanta area since 1992 and is referred to as "The Godfather of Atlanta Burger Joints," according to their website.
"The Vortex is simply a cool, casual bar with a unique atmosphere, that was designed to be enjoyed by decent, fun-loving adults," their website says.
"We’ve been serving burgers and booze since 1992, and we are very proud that we’ve been supported by such a wide variety of awesome individuals over all these years," their website goes on to say.
2. The Grit in Athens, GA. The Grit is unique because it is 100% meat-free. That can be a turn-off for some folks, but the reviews for this restaurant say their burgers are still great.
"100% meat-free eatery in a historic building serves innovative dishes in a diner-style setting," their bio says on Google.
3. The Varsity in Atlanta, GA. This historic restaurant recently closed down its location. However, according to one article, a new location is opening up soon.
"Long-running drive-in chain serving up burgers, hot dogs, fries, shakes & other American classics," their bio says on Google.
4. The Hickory Pig in Gainesville, GA. This restaurant not only provides great burgers, but it is also one of the best barbecue restaurants in all of Georgia.
5. Crystal Beer Parlor in Savannah, GA. This historic restaurant is located in the heart of Savannah.
"Cozy American bistro & bar with extensive food & beer menus in a century-old former grocery store," their bio on Google says.
In addition to burgers, they also serve sandwiches, seafood, and more!
Those are the five restaurants that have been ranked as some of the best places to get a burger in the state of Georgia.
What do you think about this list? What is your favorite place to get a burger in Georgia? Comment below and let me know!
You can click the following link to go to the OnlyInYourState website: https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/georgia/best-burgers-in-ga/
If you liked this article, be sure to follow me here on Newsbreak for more like it. You'll also get the latest scoop on local news, weather, sports, movies, and any other thing that comes to mind. As always, thanks for reading!