Guy Fieri's TV show "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives" has been on for more than a decade. Over that time, he's showcased a ton of restaurants on the show.
Some of those restaurants are located in the state of Virginia. Here's what they are.
1. Alkaline Ramen in Norfolk. This restaurant appeared on the show in July of 2017.
"Ramen & Japanese street food served with clever cocktails & draft beer in charming, snug surrounds," their bio says on Google.
2. Captain Chuck-a-Muck's in Carrollton. This restaurant was on the show in February of 2009.
"Waterfront eatery serving local seafood amid crabshack decor, with a scenic deck & a gift shop," their bio says on Google.
3. Carib Shack in Virginia Beach. This restaurant appeared on the show in July of 2017.
"Basic counter-service joint offering traditional Caribbean eats such as jerk chicken & rum cake," their bio says.
4. Citrus Breakfast and Lunch in Virginia Beach. This restaurant appeared on the show in March of 2013.
"Citrus is famous for the perfect breakfast, but we also have the best and freshest lunch in Hampton Roads! We source our products from local farmers and producers as much as possible. Here at Citrus we make everything we can right in house to bring you the most memorable lunch possible," they say on their website.
5. Leaping Lizards Cafe in Virginia Beach. This family restaurant appeared on the show in November of 2011.
"Situated under a canopy of old growth trees on Lake Joyce, this natural gem serves seasonal fare from tidal Virginia. The menu reflects freshness with a distinct emphasis on showcasing the inherent colors and flavors of the ingredients," their bio says on the OpenTable website.
6. The Dirty Buffalo in Highland Park. It appeared on the show in June of 2017.
"Old-fashioned counter-serve spot offering wings, subs & "dirty" plates stacked with meats & sides," their bio says on Google.
7. The Fancy Biscuit in Richmond. This breakfast restaurant appeared on the show in January of 2020.
"We specialize in the Southern staples with classics like shrimp & grits, biscuits & gravy and fried green tomatoes. We strive to bring you a meal reminiscent of your momma's kitchen with top quality, often locally sourced ingredients and Southern hospitality in the form of great service," their website says.
Those are just some of the restaurants in Virginia that have been on Guy Fieri's TV show "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives." Stay tuned for more!
So, what do you think about this? Have you been to any of these restaurants? Will you go to them now? Comment below and let me know!
If you liked this article, be sure to follow me here on Newsbreak for more like it. You'll also get the latest scoop on local news, weather, sports, movies, and any other thing that comes to mind. As always, thanks for reading!