OpenTable, a restaurant reservation website, recently released its list of the most romantic restaurants to eat at in the United States.
Six restaurants in Arizona made the list. Here's what they are.
1. Cafe Monarch in Scottsdale. "At Cafe Monarch the menu is always changing, bringing you an ever-evolving array of innovative culinary creations that feature nothing but the finest in premium fresh, local, seasonal, and sustainable ingredients..." their bio says on the OpenTable website.
The restaurant serves contemporary American cuisine and has a 4.9 out of 5 stars on the website.
2. There's Dominick's Steakhouse in Scottsdale. It has a 4.8 out of 5 stars on the website.
The most popular dishes include Steak Farina, Bone-In Filet Mignon, and Corn Creme Brûlée.
3. Lon's at the Hermosa in Paradise Valley. It has a 4.8 out of 5 stars.
"LON’s at the Hermosa is an authentic Arizona hacienda surrounded by spectacular scenery. Its elegant dining room melds homemade adobe and rustic ironwork with flattering lighting and carefully set tables..." is what their bio says.
"The menus at LON’s offer a memorable culinary experience, which captures spirit, creativity and warmth using bold flavors and compelling combinations that reflect a contemporary take on the multitude of foods originating in the Western Hemisphere," their bio goes on to say.
Their most popular dishes include 3 Day Boat Scallops, Steak, and Seared Ahi Tuna.
4. Steak 44 in Phoenix. It has a stellar 4.9 out of 5 rating. The top tags on the website say that the restaurant is romantic and good for anniversaries or special occasions.
The most popular dishes include Steak Farina, Bone-In Filet Mignon, and Crispy Shrimp Deviled Eggs.
5. The Americano in Scottsdale. This Italian steakhouse has a 4.7 out of 5-star rating.
"With an elevated, yet approachable menu it serves every taste, from fine steaks, such as prime and American Wagyu beef, to freshly made pasta, organic salads, Italian antipasti and Mediterranean seafoods including Italian crudi..." their bio says.
Their most popular dishes include Caesar Salad, Pasta Pomodoro, and Potato Puree.
6. Last, but not least, there's Vivace Restaurant in Tucson.
"Choose from a selection of appetizers, salads, pasta and main plates such as crab filled breaded chicken breast or grilled fresh salmon and rock shrimp. Relaxed inside and patio dining," their bio states.
Their most popular dishes include Tiramisu, Spinach Salad, and Seafood Soup. The restaurant has a 4.8 out of 5-star rating on the website.
Those are the six restaurants in Arizona that made the list of the most romantic places to eat in the United States.
So, what do you think about this? Have you ever been to this restaurant? Will you go sometime in the future? Comment below and let me know!
You can click the following link to go to the article where the above information was found: https://patch.com/arizona/phoenix/six-arizona-restaurants-make-100-most-romantic-list
If you liked this article, be sure to follow me here on Newsbreak for more like it. You'll also get the latest scoop on local news, weather, sports, movies, and any other thing that comes to mind. As always, thanks for reading!