Are you looking for something fun to do on summer nights? Grab the whole family and head out to a drive-in movie!
Drive-In movies are the perfect alternative to traditional movie theaters, with many of them charging a fraction of the price for tickets. They are especially great for families with younger children, as they allow you to walk around and stretch your legs during the film. You can bring your own snacks or purchase food at the concession stands if the drive-in offers the option.
- Electric Dusk Drive-In -In Los Angeles Elysian Park, Electric Dusk Drive-In shows new releases and oldies but goodies. Check their website for showtimes.
- Gardena Drive-In Cinema- Located on Crenshaw Bl. in Gardena, Gardena Drive-In is a single-screen old-fashioned experience.
- Vineland Drive-In - A multi-screen drive-in located in The City of Industry with a full concession stand.
- Paramount Drive-In - Located in Paramount this drive-in has two 75-foot screens, a concession stand, and nightly movies.
- Cinespia - The famous Greek Theater offers drive-in screening. They offer the option to pre-order snacks and have them delivered to your car.
- Rooftop Cinema - You can catch family-friendly and R-Rated movies from the roof of the Santa Monica Airport. Tickets must be purchased online.
- Th Roadium - In Torrance offers a classic 1950s experience. The drive-in shows movies every Friday night during the months of June and July.
- The South Bay Drive-In - A swap meet during the day and a movie theater at night. Movies are shown every Friday through Tuesday. A snack bar is available. They have a strict mask policy and masks must be worn outside at all times.