12-year-old recording artist and model Lani Luv (@laniluv_leyka) will be performing new single 'How We Do It' LIVE this Saturday, August 21 @ 3 PM, kicking off the Women's Unlimited Basketball tournament organized by Create Reality Basketball.
Come out early for fun-filled, family-friendly activities:
- Special Guest
- Light Refreshments and Snacks for Kids
"Make sure y’all there to watch these stars turn up, Don’t want to miss it 💫" - @ImChrisRob
About the FREE Event:
- Date: Saturday, August 21, 2021
- Location: Randall Playground 2125 Randall AVE, Bronx NY 10473
- Time: 12 - 7 PM EST: Noon: 19 and Under, 3 PM: Women's Unlimited 4 PM: Men's Unlimited
- Contact Info: 917-319-3388
- About the Tournament: If you'd like to participate in the basketball tournament, DM @ImChrisRob on Instagram. Teams of 10 players. $25 p/ player.
About Lani Luv:
12-year-old Lani Luv is a New York recording artist signed to Stewart Talent for acting and modeling. In October of 2020 at the age of 11, she performed her original song 'Fashun Sen$e' at a music showcase and won the grand prize. This premiere performance and very first win resulted in an exclusive spin on Desert Storm Radio. Her second single is Believe and her new third track is 'How We Do it' in collaboration with 10-year-old Texas recording artist Boujee Baby. Lani Luv writes all of her own raps and is an avid dancer. She will be releasing a full album in 2021. In her downtime, she loves to choreograph dances, write fiction stories (she published a book in 2019), film videos for her YouTube channel and experiment with fun science projects with her younger sister.
About 'How We Do It' Movement
After DMing each other via Instagram, two driven young girls Lani Luv (12 yr old model and recording artist from NYC) and Boujee Baby (10 yr old from Houston, TX) who admired each other's style, decided to collaborate on a fun song to help us all reconnect.
Although they could not meet in person due to the pandemic, they were determined to create a banger. The result, a unifying anthem that captures how you artistically express yourself in your city called "How We Do It." Infused with Lani Luv's New York swag & Boujee Baby's Houston screw tones, the young artists want to see how you rep your city whether through music, dance, fashion or sports using #HowWeDoIt + the new 'How We Do it' single available to pick on Instagram and TikTok in the music section when posting.
Encouraged to dream big and go hard, the girls put everything they have into creating a music video they are proud of. Now, their dream is to share it with the world.
- Follow Lani Luv on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/laniluv_leyka
- Follow BoujeeBaby on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/savvylynnb/
- Subscribe to Lani Luv on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/LaniLuvLeyka
- Listen to more music from Lani Luv: You can also listen to Lani Luv on all streaming platforms - Apple Music, iTunes, Spotify, Amazon Music, Tidal, SoundCloud, iHeart Radio, Pandora, Tik Tok, Shazam
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.