VLC is one of the best video player programs you can have for your PC. It allows you to play any video or audio format. This application lets users view the videos crisply and clearly. VLC Player is full of features, so you can watch your videos as you need.
Have you ever thought of inserting watermarks into your videos using a VLC player? If not, let’s learn it with this guide. Usually, watermarking is the process of inserting a logo or piece of text into your media content. With the help of a watermark, you can make it clear that the rights of the content belong to the organization. It is important because it provides copyright protection and marketing your works.
This guide will offer you the steps to append image watermark in the VLC media player while playing videos. Check out the following instructions and try them out.
Specialities of VLC Player
- This software almost supports every video and audio file format and plays every media.
- It is used to convert any medial file formats without using additional plugins.
- VLC can stream media over the local network as well as on the internet.
- It supports many platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- This program helps to watch videos crisply and clearly.
- It is ranked amongst the most advanced and progressive software's.
Add Image Watermark in VLC Player
Let’s see the instructions to add a watermark to the VLC media player video on your Windows system.
- Launch the VLC player program on your PC.
- In the VLC window, go to the Media Tab, and select the Open File option from the menu.
- It will open the File Explorer window, where you need to choose the video to which you want to add a watermark.
- Alternatively, you can press the CTRL + O shortcut to open the File Explorer window.
- Hit the Open button to play the video.
- Now, the selected video will play on your VLC player.
- Go to the Tools tab, and select the Effects and Filters option from the menu.
- Alternatively, you can press the CTRL + E shortcut on your keyboard.
- It will launch the Adjustments and Effects dialogue box.
- In this dialogue box, you need to click the Video Effects tab, and select the Overlay sub tab.
- Then you have to check in the Add logo box, and it will enable its options.
- In the logo field, you can click the menu option (three dots) to open the Explorer window.
- You can use the Top and Left input fields to set the watermark position on your video as you need.
- After that, you can increase or decrease the opacity of your watermark on your video.
- To do so, you can use the Opacity bar to increase or decrease the transparency of your watermark image.
- In this manner, you can easily append the image watermark in VLC while playing videos.
In the above guide, we have described how to append image watermark in the VLC media player while playing videos using simple steps. The above information has been verified by us and referred from the online source.