Bring the unicorn lover in your life to Navy Pier from March 10th through the 12th for an immersive unicorn experience.
(CHICAGO) The Unicorn World tour is bringing unicorn magic to Chicago for the weekend of March 10th through the 12th.
Unicorn lovers of all ages can experience a wonderland filled with a magical forest, fairy village, life-sized unicorns, and unicorn-themed rides, activities, and crafts.
The event, taking place at Navy Pier, lets guests get up close and personal with life-sized, animatronic unicorns. Activities include unicorn bounce houses, a walk through an enchanted forest, rides, face painting, balloons, photos, arts and crafts, music, and dancing.
According to the website, "At Unicorn World, you’ll be immersed in the magical world of unicorns. From meeting our unique, animatronic unicorns, to exploring the enchanted forest, to unicorn-themed arts and crafts – Unicorn World will be like nothing you have experienced before!"
How to buy tickets
Tickets must be purchased in advance. To control crowd flow, tickets will not be sold at the door. Get your tickets through Eventbrite. Prices are $49 per person. Children two and under are free.
What to expect
Walk through the balloon archways and into an enchanted world.
- Rainbow Acres: Take a walk through the "magical unicorn stables" and meet the life-size animatronic unicorns.
- Enchanted Unicorn Forest: Keep an eye out for fairies, unicorns, and other magical creatures.
- Dance and Play: Don't miss the rainbow dance floor.
- Arts and Crafts: Includes a reading area and unicorn-themed arts and crafts.
- Photo Ops: There are plenty of opportunities for photos throughout the experience.
The following premium activities require separate tickets and fees:
- Unicorn Rides
- Unicorn Bounce Houses
- Face Painting
- Professional Fairy Photo Ops
Unicorn World was founded by Tennessee- based parents, Patrick and Lauren Mines on their "mission to Make Everyday Magical."
Patrick Mines told KnoxNews, "I think this has really progressed since we started. We've just realized how much more magical and impactful this is. Our goal really is now to impact these children's lives and to make a difference."
More from Jennifer Geer
- Discover Chicago's World-Famous Pizza on a Unique Tour: Who Has the Best?
- Welcome Spring with a Free Admission Flower Show at Chicago's Garfield & Lincoln Park Conservatories
- Head through the hidden door in the fake laundromat and step into a magic lounge and bar
- Whipped Coffee (Dalgona Coffee) Recipe
To get NewsBreak stories delivered for FREE on your phone, download the NewsBreak App. If you use my link, I get a small commission (at no cost to you.)
Comments / 0