Did you know Brookfield Zoo has a TikTok account?
(CHICAGO) I only discovered today that Chicago's Brookfield Zoo has a TikTok account. And it's just the distraction you need if you're looking for a short break in your day watching adorable zoo animals do their thing.
With nearly 500K views, this recent video of Brookfield Zoo animals has gone viral.
Watch it, and you can see why. The caption reads, "Paws your scrolling to see our animals enjoying the first snowfall of the season!"
Set to the classic song, "It's the most wonderful time of the year" the animals can be seen meandering around in the area's first snowfall of the season.
Scroll down in the account, and you can find another popular one. With over 216K views, zookeepers can be seen here launching heads of iceberg lettuce into the gorilla enclosure with the caption, "lettuce show you gorilla snack time." The gorillas seem happy to grab the lettuce.
And finally, not be missed is a video of various animals wiggling their ears. Because ear wiggles are adorable.
If you're on TikTok and you're a fan of cute zoo animals, you should definitely follow this account.
Brookfield Zoo Holiday Light Show
Heading to the zoo this holiday season? Don't miss the zoo's Holiday Magic light show for 2022. It's Chicagoland's longest-running holiday light show, and it features over two million festive LED lights.
Dates for the event are:
- Friday through Sunday, November 25 through 27
- Wednesday through Sunday, November 30, December 1 through 4, 7 through 11, 14 through 18
- Monday through Saturday, December 26 through 31
How to visit the Brookfield Zoo
If you're interested in attending the light show or seeing the animals in person, you can buy tickets online here.
Brookfield Zoo's 235 acres and more than 2,400 animals is located in the Chicago suburb of Brookfield at 8400 31st Street.
To get NewsBreak stories delivered for FREE on your phone, download the NewsBreak App. If you use my link, I get a small commission (at no cost to you.)
More from Jennifer Geer
- Starbucks Red Cup Day is back! When to get your free red reusable cup at all Chicago locations
- Chicago holidays: Morton Arboretum winter light show returns for the 10th season
- Check out Potbelly's 'underground menu'
- You can rent the opulent Lincoln Park mansion built for a Titanic survivor for a mere 23K per month
Comments / 0