“Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha' gonna' do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?!”
~ Theme Song from COPS
Whether it's the thug images of buff bodies from the rap videos, the jock from high school that had less than a “squeaky clean” reputation, or your big brother's rough-necked friend, you're curious.
Forbidden fruit has always been appealing, even for the astute. And it's nothing to necessarily go to the confessional for. Nor should you feel guilty.
The good news is that “bad boys” come in all colors, shapes and sizes, and different degrees of danger. Some offer good times and treasured memories, and depending upon a girl's stage and age, can be quite gratifying.
But let's be clear ladies. A bad boy who likes rap music is okay. A bad boy with a rap-sheet is not. Though there are exceptions, a “soul mate” shouldn't typically be a cell mate.
With that being said, here are some things to consider in your dating and mating choices.
5 REASONS BAD BOYS CAN BRING JOY
- Bad boys are typically exciting to be with. They take us out of our comfort zones and help to release our inhibitions.
- Bad boys make you feel protected and safe because they are street savvy and able to defend your honor if need be.
- Bad boys are good at making you feel special and alive. How do you think they earned their reputation?
- Bad boys make you appreciate the good guys when you meet them!
- Bad boys can mellow out with age and ultimately have good partner potential.
There's no doubt about it: bad boys are not for every one. Consider them like an “acquired taste.” Still, if they appeal to you, tread carefully should you decide to “walk on the wild side.”