This creator on TikTok went viral for creating a roundup of the unhealthiest fast food meals. His video reached over 12 million views, 1.6 million likes, 14,000+ comments, and 67,000+ favorites.
Here it is:
What does the video reveal?
It's a countdown of the unhealthiest fast food meals counted down from 10 to 1. This is it...
10. Zaxbys - 6 Finger Plate
- Up to 2,090 calories and 93 grams of fat
- The meal includes 6 chicken fingers with Zax sauce or Sauced Fingerz, with ranch sauce. You also get crinkle fries, Texas Toast, coleslaw, and a small Coke beverage.
9. Raising Canes - Caniac Combo
- Up to 2,040 calories
- Very similar to Zaxby's 6 finger plate, the Caniac combo comes with: 6 chicken fingers, crinkle-cut fries, 2 Cane's sauce, Texas Toast, coleslaw, and a large fountain drink.
8. McDonald's - Big Breakfast
- 1,340 calories for the Big Breakfast with Hotcakes meal
- You get pancakes, a biscuit, scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, and butter and syrup.
7. Five Guys - Fries
- 587 calories for a Large fries.
6. In & Out- 4X4
- 1,050 calories
- This is a 4-patty burger sandwich and 4 slices of cheese.
5. Dairy Queen - Cheese Curds
4. Wendy's - Big Bacon Triple
- 1,220 calories
- It's a triple cheeseburger with bacon. Wendy's gives you
3. McDonald's - Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese
- 520 calories
- McDonald's gives you 1/4 lb. of beef with 2 slices of American cheese, pickles, and onions
2. KFC - Famous Bowl
- 740 calories and 35 grams of fat (the combo can bank a whopping 1,100+ calories)
- This bowl consists of fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and sweet corn, sprinkled with their 3-cheese blend
1. Burger King - Triple Whopper
- 1,170 calories
- The burger alone is three flame-grilled beef patties topped with tomatoes, onions, lettuce, pickles, mayo, and ketchup
What do you think?
What do you think about this video?
Have you seen this viral TikTok video?
Is this a surprise for you to learn?
Share your thoughts in comments and feel free to share this article on social media and with your friends and family, if you'd like.
Disclaimer: This article is only for educational and informational purposes
Comments / 18