Are you curious to learn about who the richest people in the world are? This Tik Tok video went viral revealing the richest people around the glove. It amassed 3.1 million views, more than 260,000 likes, 3,800+ comments, 5,400+ favorites, and over 750 social shares.
Here it is:
What does the video reveal?
In the video, the wealthiest people in the world are revealed, starting with famous YouTube creator Mr. Beast at 26 million dollars, YouTube creator PewDiePie at 40 million dollars, actor Robert Downey Jr., the star of the Iron Man movie at 70 million dollars, and more.
Who else made the list?
- Oprah Winfrey, American TV host at 2.6 billion dollars
- Carlos Slim Helu and family, Mexian business magnate at 62 billion dollars
- Colin Zheng Huang, Chinese businessman at 64 billion dollars
- Larry Ellison, Chairman or Oracle Corporation, 89 billion dollars
- Zhong Ahanshan, Chinese businessman, 95 billion dollars
- Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, 98 billion dollars
- Bill Gates of Microsoft, 122 billion dollars
There were a ton of opinions from commenters.
Here's what commenters are saying:
"And they can't even give me 1b"
"Mr beast would have a lot more if he did not give it all away:
"Bro $50,000 is a penny to them"
"Imagine having billions and buying a soda for $2. Bet it would feel like that $2 is one penny"
Who is the richest person in the world?
The top three richest people in the world, according to the video are:
- 3rd place: Bernard Arnault, CEO of LVMH, 155 billion dollars
- 2nd place: Jeff Bezos, Amazon CEO, 185 billion dollars
- 1st place: Elon Musk, CEO of SpaceX, 185+ billion dollars
What do you think about this video?
Have you seen this viral TikTok video?
Is this a surprise to you to learn?
Share your thoughts in comments and feel free to share this article on social media and with your friends and family, if you'd like.
Disclaimer: This article is only for educational and informational purposes
Comments / 12