NEW ORLEANS—On June 17, the Office of Business and External Services began providing its satellite services, and the City of New Orleans recommends the residents to utilize this service. It is available at the East New Orleans Regional Library every Thursday from 10am to 3pm.
Peter Bowen, the Deputy CAO, Office of Business and External Services, said, "The Mayor has always focused on meeting people where they are. The Office of Business and External Services is pursuing numerous avenues, including satellite services within our library system and making investments in the City's digital front door to provide accessible, transparent and accountable City services to all residents and businesses. We're excited to launch our new space in partnership with the East New Orleans Regional Library as we continue the planning phases of future offices in Algiers and Gentilly."
For staff assistance, residents can visit the library of the following Office of Business and External Services agencies:
- The Department of Safety and Permits to assist online applications for permits and questions about the permit application
- The City Planning Commission for residents to drop off applications for review or answer general zoning questions
- The Office of Economic Development, to assist in answering questions related to business with the City of New Orleans and directing people to the proper City departments for other needs
- The Department of Code Enforcement to submit new violation complaints and providing status updates on previous cases
- The Office of Workforce Development/JOB1, to provide general information regarding their services
In addition, the Vieux Carre Commission (VCC), the District Attorney's Office, and the Sewerage and Water Board of New Orleans (SWBNO) will also provide satellite office hours, and the Historic District Landmarks Commission (HDLC) will begin once the satellite services are available at the Cita Dennis Hubbell Library in Algiers Point.
For more details, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (504) 658-7100.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.