Looking for the perfect, easy-to-make party appetizer? There's no better option than my Spinach Dip and Hawaiian Bread. This is a classic recipe that works in a variety of settings: taking it to a party, to a potluck, to a tailgate — it’ll be a crowd-favorite wherever you go! My Spinach Dip and Hawaiian Bread appetizer is truly foolproof and has only four ingredients.
Spinach Dip and Hawaiian Bread: Easy Party Appetizer
- 10 oz Frozen Spinach cooked and well-drained
- 16 oz Sour Cream full-fat
- 1 oz Dry Ranch Seasoning
- 1 loaf King's Hawaiian Bread (circular)
- Cook frozen spinach according to directions on bag; drain until all juice is gone.
- Combine spinach, sour cream, and dry ranch mix; stir until fully-combined. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove the top and middle parts of the King’s Hawaiian Bread. Using the center as a bowl, scoop spinach dip into the bread and use removed hunks for dipping. Enjoy!
This recipe is as simple as it gets — however, there are a few steps that must be followed to ensure quality. First and foremost, using frozen spinach makes this recipe come together in a jiffy! And while I love the quality of frozen spinach, please note that there will be an immense amount of juice that you will need to drain. My favorite method of doing so is by squeezing the spinach: simply place the spinach in a paper towel and squeeze with full-strength. This will ensure that the spinach is dry and doesn’t compromise the dip quality and/or make it watery!