CLEVELAND, OH - Cleveland Clinic is opening a Part-Time opportunity for a Patient Service Specialist at Cleveland Clinic Main Campus. This position will work with 4883 Front End Integrity-Finance. Shift Time will be from 07.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Candidates must provide a comprehensive, proactive, and "Patients First" experience to the patients and visitors. Other than that, candidates must demonstrate outstanding customer skills and technology savvy. Last but not least, candidates should always represent Cleveland Clinic in a professional, caring, and helpful manner.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Professionally investigating, triages, and resolving patient issues using the established HEART model.
- Proactively managing the needs of patients and visitors. Resolving patient issues and providing service recovery.
- Performing screening and scheduling of interpreter services.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidates need to have High School Diploma or GED. Other than that, no certification is required.
In addition, candidates must possess the following abilities:
- Ability to perform basic math to process insurance co-pays
- Advanced in using a PC
- Ability to solve general technology issues
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 words per minute
- Preferably knowing medical terminology
- Highly skilled in customer service experience
- Demonstrating the ability to interpret medical insurance information
- Critical thinking, decisive judgment, and ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Candidates with the following experiences are preferred.
- Minimum two years of patient registration, appointment scheduling, insurance processing, or customer service/concierge experience.
- Having experience in providing exceptional customer services and conflict resolution.
- Associate's Degree may substitute for one year of experience.
- Bachelor's Degree may substitute for the experience requirement.
The physical requirements of the candidates include:
- Ability to stand, walk and sit to an extended period
- Having a good visual acuity through normal or corrected vision.
- Able to navigate various locations and function in a fast-paced, hectic environment.
- Ability to lift and transport up to 25 pounds
For more information, click here :
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.