CLEVELAND, OH — Pleasure yourself this summer with a delicious Brookie Truffle Pops recipe from Whoa Dough, Cleveland’s originated cookie dough bar store founded in 2019. The tastiness of the snack, added with Whoa Dough’s Chocolate Chip and Brownie Batter Bars, will be suitable for your summer camping, bonfire with kids, as well as a healthy snack for yourself!
The ingredients that you’ll need are:
- 1 Whoa Dough Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar
- 1 Whoa Dough Brownie Batter Bar
- ½ cup of dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup of shaved or chopped dark chocolate
Here’s what you need to do to serve it:
- Flour the counter section with a rolling pin and roll the Whoa Dough bars flat until it’s about 1/8 inch thick. If the dough starts to crack in the process, rub a little water on it.
- Once the bars are rolled flat, pile them together, and roll them a few more times for them to combine.
- Roll the bars from one end to another carefully to create a swirled log.
- Cut the log into 3 or 4 ½ inches.
- Boil 1 cup of water in a pot.
- Put a heat-safe bowl filled with dark chocolate chips on top of the pot and let it melt.
- While waiting, shave or crush more chocolate for the topping.
- Once it melts, use a toothpick to poke the Whoa Dough swirl pieces and dip them in the melted dark chocolate chips.
- Place the chocolate-covered swirls on parchment paper or paper plate.
- Sprinkle the crushed or shaved chocolate.
- Let it stay in the refrigerator for an hour to harden.
- Take them out and you can enjoy the Brookie Truffle Pops right away!
Enjoy your summer fun with the recipe and let us know how it turned out! Check out Whoa Dough's website for more recipes.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.