WESTLAKE, OH—City of Westlake Recreation Center is opening a part-time job for the Clubhouse Attendant position. The Clubhouse Attendant has to promote the game of golf and the club while providing the utmost hospitality and service to the Members and guests of the club. You will work under the supervision of the Clubhouse Manager. The salary range is between $8.80 - $10.00 per hour.
Below are the requirements listed.
- Outgoing person and detail-oriented.
- Have experience as a customer service.
- Basic golf knowledge required.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- Must be available to work weekends and various shifts during the week.
- Must possess a valid Ohio driver license.
- Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
- Respond to inquiries.
- Make tee-times for Members and guests.
- Assist in overseeing outside golf operations and staff to ensure proper performance according to the daily policies and procedures.
- Assisting the golf shop operations and helping in handling merchandise orders.
- Checking in merchandise by following procedures and organization of storage/display areas.
- Checking in golfers, accurately ringing up charges at the register, and properly checking in all golfers before they play.
- Proper cash handling procedures and making sure that all standards of operations are being met.
- Keep up inventory, constantly stocked (i.e. shirts, socks, gloves, hats, balls, etc.)
- Maintain a neat and clean work area
- Assist when necessary in food and beverage preparation
Tool and Equipment Used:
- Computers, cash registers, POS system
- Various kitchen equipment such as grills, fryers, etc.
This position requires high physical demands, as employees are required to walk, sit, talk, hear, use hands to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms and bend over. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Formal application, rating of education and experience, oral interview, reference check, and any related test to demonstrate the ability to perform essential duties may be required. This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as needed.
If you are interested, send an email containing the completed employment application, cover letter, and resume to email@example.com or mail City of Westlake Human Resource Department at 27700 Hilliard Boulevard, Westlake, OH 44145.
Download employment application form.
Phone: (440) 617-4300
Fax: (440) 617-4299
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.