With Impressive Speed to Boot!
In the ever-expanding landscape of electric vehicles comes a new iteration of a soon-to-be redefined category of “Mopeds.” The Austrian-designed, Chinese-made electric motorcycle brand Horwin is introducing its latest electric vehicle loaded to the gills with innovation and technology. Weighing in at just under 250 lbs with a battery, the EK3 has a top speed of 59 mph (95km/hr) and can travel up to 56 miles on a single charge. If you add the optional battery, you can double your range.
This vehicle is packed with features designed to make the ride safer, more comfortable, and more enjoyable. Here are a few of the head-turning features:
- CBT Braking (Combined Braking System) is an intelligent system that distributes the braking force between the front and rear brake disks. Put simply, in an emergency, the braking distance is reduced. High-speed braking just became remarkably safer. This braking system, when compared to others, is also less expensive to maintain.
2. LED Lighting- including daytime running lights. The brighter white lighting these emit will cut through fog and haze. The system is also equipped with an automatic switch-off delay. This will come in handy when parking at night and the lights remain on for a short period to illuminate your walkway.
3. Keyless ignition/Anti Theft Alarm System- the EK3 can be started simply by sitting on the vehicle or engaging the power on feature with the above remote. If the rider has the remote on their person, the vehicle will start or shut off when the rider leaves the vehicle. The remote will also engage or disengage the alarm system.
4. Vacuum Tires- these tires, also known as tubeless tires, are considered breakdown-proof. The EK3 boasts of these being used due to their excellent adherence to the road surface. They are wear-resistant and have a longer life than ordinary tires. The wheel hubs are made of aluminum alloy, which gives the front and rear wheels outstanding stability and resilience while remaining lightweight.
If you’re in a tight spot and need to back out of a parking space, you will be happy you have the reverse gear. How about a space to hold your helmet when away from the vehicle?
Not to be forgotten is a large color display to show you the vehicle’s pertinent information.
Why You Should Check Out the Horwin EK3
If you’re in the market for an electric vehicle, the Horwin EK3 should be on your radar. Here are four reasons why:
- It’s loaded with innovative features designed to make your ride safer and more enjoyable.
- It’s lightweight, making it easy to handle on and off the road.
- It has a quick-charge function that allows you to get back on the road in no time flat.
- A solid warranty backs it, so you can rest assured that your investment is protected.
The bottom line? If you’re looking for an electric ride that ticks all the boxes, the Horwin EK3 should be at the top of your list. So what are you waiting for? Head on over to Horwin’s website and check it out for yourself!
Comments / 0