Korean Beauty has fast gained cult status throughout the years and offers a wealth of products that promise to give you flawless hair and skin. They have everything on the market from acne cures, double cleansing duos, miracle treatment essences, and even meticulous 15 step skin routines. The best part is with a wealth of trusted brands you'll find products in every price range and even some under the $10 mark. Whether you are in search of a fun face mask or something that will help you through your skin woes, here's my list of must buy Korean Beauty products that have always been worth every penny.
1. Etude House Moistfull Intense Cream
- The holy grail for dry skin, Etude House has infused 56% Super Collagen into this rich cream for the ultimate moisturizing properties. The super cream is perfect to use in your nightly routine and helps reduce wrinkles while improving the skin's overall texture and appearance. Keep this in your bathroom cabinet if you suffer from dry skin or sometimes need that extra boost when you are battered by weather and sleepless nights.
2. The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Oil and Foam Cleanser
- The gentle cleansing oil uses rice extract and soapwort extract to remove make-up, impurities and pollutants from your pores. Start with the cleansing oil, and follow with their lightweight foaming cleanser for squeaky clean, fresh skin. You'll love the smell and it's gentle enough to use in your daily routine.
3. Innisfree Green Tea Seed Intensive Hydrating Serum
- If you're skin is feeling thirsty after a few days in the sun or on a paticurlary dry winter's day, this product is the answer to your problems. Innisfree products are reliably high quality using Korean ingredients found in nature. The green tea seed in their Intensive Hydrating Serum is sourced from Korea's famous Jeju Island and instantly improves your skin's moisture levels and texture. The ideal choice for those looking to avoid harsh chemicals and want to improve irritation due to dry skin.
4. CORSX Acne Pimple Master Patch
- We've all been there, our hormones are out of control and it's showing up as one big red splotch at the centre of your face. These pimple patches not only hide the problem with an almost invisible layer that blends seamlessly into your skin, but it alleviates pain, redness, and size of the pimple. Within a few hours you'll reap the benefits and can visibly see improvement in even the worst zits. Try not to touch the area after application and let the product work it's magic. Apply overnight for maximum results.
5. Elizavecca Collagen Hair Mask
- This miracle mask is easier on the wallet than Olaplex and gives similar results after only one use. A firm favourite of beauty bloggers, it promises to seal split ends and bring endless shine. The alluring product doesn't weigh down hair and is recommended for highly bleached and damaged locks. If you're looking to bring back silky texture and improve manageability in your dry and fine hair you won't be disappointed.
6. Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence
- Essence is an essential step in any Korean beauty routine, coming after your dual cleanse and before serums and moisturizer. Time Revolution's Essence is similar to the cult SKII Treatment Essence and targets fine lines and wrinkles. Tired or dry skin will instantly absorb the fine and light liquid, improving both the skin's appearance and texture.
7. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask
- Laniege's Water Sleeping Mask tops many "Must Have Lists" in the beauty market every year and for good reason. The intense overnight mask is created to be used only once or twice a week and can cure parched, patchy, or flaky skin. A winter staple, your dehydrated skin will love all the mineral water in the product, and you'll wake to smoother, plumper skin the next morning. Recommended for all ages but is especially beneficial on ageing skin.
8. Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream
- Sensitive and irritated skin has found it's answer in Dr. Jart+'s Cicapair creams and gels. The calming, lightweight product is perfect for those who suffer from eczema, chronic redness, or are having an unfavourable reaction to pollutants or dry climates. The gel is made from nourishing ingredients such as glycerin, niacinamide, and centella asiatica extract which moisturizes and repairs damaged skin. Also a great companion on long haul flights or ski vacations.
9. Banila Co's Clean It Zero Original Cleansing Balm
- This cute pink jar holds one of the best cleansers on the market and boasts a sale every three seconds. Korean beauty is known for praising the benefits of double cleansing and this easy to use balm covers both steps in the process. Not only does it remove all make-up (even waterproof) and dirt, it uses ingredients such as glycerin and centella asiatica extract to ensure the skin remains moist and healthy. Perfect for those heavy makeup days.
10. Missha M Perfecgt Cover BB Cream
- I think we've all tried BB Cream, but Missha M's Perfect Cover BB Cream is the ideal, nutrient rich alternative to pore clogging foundation. The product contains sunscreen, and ingredients for anti-ageing and brightening. Upon application you'll see a smoother, more even complexion and it even helps blur the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
11. Skinfood Avocado & Sugar Lip Scrub
- The cute container resembling an avocado emoji is reason enough to purchase, and the extremely affordable price tag doesn't hurt. The simple lip scrub smells amazing and is both moisturising and exfoliating. Use in the evening as part of your nightly routine and make sure to heap on the lip balm afterwards to seal in the results.
12. Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
- Use this when you're skin is in need of a major detox session. The effective mask uses organic volcanic ash to remove impurities, clear pores, and reveal smoother, clearer skin. You'll experience tightened pores after continued use and it's ideal for skin types which are prone to blackheads. If you're feeling dry just apply directly on the congested areas instead of all over the face.
13. Nature Republic New Soothing Moisture Aloe Vera Gel
- Pack this on your next beach vacation and you'll return with smooth, silky tanned skin. Made from 92% Aloe Vera Leaf Extract it's the perfect product for soothing and healing irritated skin. Use it after a long day in the sun or on skin rashes that need a bit of extra TLC. The soothing and anti inflammatory benefits also help sunburns, eczema, and cracking skin.