Tellico Village Clubhouse Total Loss After Fire
The Tanasi Country Club’s main building in Tellico Village was destroyed after a kitchen fire Saturday evening. There were no injuries as the fire spread quickly over the entire building. The Tanasi Golf Club and Clubhouse opened in 1996. Tellico Village Volunteer Fire arrived on scene along with Loudon County Fire Department and Greenback Volunteer Fire Department.
Telling the story of a California born and raised family, that left the comforts of everything they'd ever known, and headed East to hit the reset button and settle in East Tennessee, finding the happiness and life that fit our family desires. Started documenting our adventure as a family moving from Southern California to East Tennessee https://bit.ly/3uIyauG