In January, Fait La Force opened their doors, aiming to create an inclusive space that appeals to all craft beer drinkers, whatever their palette or experience level. From craft beer fanatics to seltzer drinkers and anywhere in between, the owners and brewers at Fait La Force believe they have a beer for you. In addition to beer, the owners have another important goal - to enhance the community and support other local businesses. They do that by hosting community events and participating in festivals and events around Nashville.
Fait La Force is a valuable addition to the Nashville craft beer community, and now they are excited to host the first-ever Fait la Force Craft Beer Craft Fair Saturday, August 6th, from 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM.
Fait la Force Craft Beer Craft Fair
The craft market will feature local crafters, artists, thrifters, and more! The Fait la Force team is passionate about their neighborhood. The Craft Beer Craft Fair idea was born out of love for their neighborhood and the arts. The idea is to showcase some of Nashville’s talented makers in a family-friendly space offering excellent beer, food from Tasty J’s food truck, and a great time for everyone. The event is *free* and open to all ages. The patio is pet-friendly, pets are welcome too!
Some of the local crafts and artisans include:
- @pincup.coffee : female owned and operated coffee roaster
- @nshvlapparel : Tshirts, sweatshirts, hats - quality goods printed in Nashville
- @meredithannillustration : local artist, illustrator
- @nataliebriscoeillustration : local artist, illustrator, ceramics
- @apikeart : local artist and art teacher, acrylic painting, mixed media, watercolor.
- @apcomfort: local artist specializing in prints, fridge magnets, stickers and scarves.
- @heymavensxo : cute and comfy undies for all bodies
- @nashvilleblanketproject: beautiful blankets - when you buy a blanket one is given to a neighbor in need.
- @herpersonalstyle: fashion expert and personal shopper
- @itsplushskin: natural skincare, handmade in Nashville
- @horsegirl_vintage: affordable vintage finds curated by Madyson
- @glitter.and.toadstools: mushroomy crittercore - critters featured on hats, prints, stickers, tshirts and more
Saturday, August 6th, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM (rain or shine!)
1212 3rd Ave South St. 101 Nashville 37210
Free Event - family-friendly and pet friendly (on the patio)
Parking - free parking in the area
The event is on the covered patio of Fait la Force, rain or shine, the event is happening!
Other things happening at Fait la Force:
- Movie Mondays with 10% off beer (check IG for ongoing dates and movie titles).
- Food Trucks!
- Watch sporting events like Saturday 7:00 PM Nashville SC
- Thursday, August 4th, wear your “I voted” sticker for 10% off drafts.
- Sunday, August 7th bring in your Race Pace from Nashville Grand Prix for 10% off drafts!
Follow @faitlaforcebrewing for up-to-date information.
Fait la Force is a beautiful space with gorgeous views and free parking! Large garage doors open up for an indoor/outdoor feel when the weather is nice. Lots of seating options inside or on the large outdoor patio area.
Fait la Force Regular Operating Hours:
- Monday 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Thursday 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Friday 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Saturday 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Sunday 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM