Heather Willard / NewsBreak Denver / July 1, 2022
(Douglas County, Colo.) The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information, additional victims and the suspect in an open investigation of sexual assault on a child.
Officers seek Andrew Rosa, 34, who is alleged to have contacted a 16-year-old girl through a social media site. Rosa allegedly assaulted the girl when they met in-person.
Detectives believe Rosa has contacted other under-aged children using different social media profiles, most recently Snapchat.
Rosa is described as a white male, 6’01”, 215 pounds, with brown hair and blue eyes. He is known to drive a dark blue 2014 Jeep Compass with Colorado plate CRY-328.
Rosa’s last known address was in Boulder. He was last known to be in Moab, Utah on May 29, 2022. According to court documents, Rosa faces felony charges of:
- Trafficking for sexual servitude of a minor
- Sexual exploitation of a child
- Soliciting child prostitution
- Arranging prostitution of a child
- Inducing child prostitution
- Patronizing/engaging in child prostitution
- Three counts of sexual assault on a child, one specifying a pattern of abuse
- Contributing to the delinquency of a minor
Anyone with information about Rosa or his location can contact Detective Adam Cummings at (303) 814-7631.