I like trying and testing out different products every now and then to see what’s new, see if it works out for me and of course share it if I love it!!!
I was sent over a couple of products from Kiehl’s that I have been using in the past several weeks. I have personally been going through so much with my skin lately. Because we have to wear masks, my skin has been breaking out a ton!!! AHHHHH!!! I feel like I have been on a whole new skin care journey lately trying to figure out how to take control of the breakouts that have been popping up more frequently. I do have pretty sensitive, oily, acne prone skin, so taking care of my skin is always high on my priority list!!
I have been using Kiehl’s products quite a bit through out the years, and it is a brand that I have loved for a while, so I was excited to try out some thing new from them.
I received the Ultra Facial Cream, Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream and the Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque.
- The Ultra Facial Cream - feels amazing on the skin!! It’s a light weight formula that glides on and absorbs extremely well. No greasy feel after putting it on. This moisturizing cream is formulated with olive-derived Squalane, Glycerin, and Glacial Glycoprotein . I have been using the Ultra Facial Cream during the day and have seen that my skin has been smoothening out, especially as I have had different breakouts recently. There is no fragrance, so you don’t have to worry about any type of irritation, which is always a plus in my book!!
- The Ultra Facial Oil - Free Gel Cream is something that I think you will either not like or will Love!! I have been personally using the gel cream at night, because it does make my skin a bit more dewy. Not oily… Just a nice glow. I’m ok with being more dewy at night than during the day. The formula is a very light weight as well, has no fragrance and it helps my skin to feel nice and moisturized in to the next day and not as oily. I’m sure the more I use it the more I will see the difference in the way how my skin looks and feels. Ultra Facial Oil - Free Gel Cream is a shine-reducing, cooling gel moisturizer for oily and normal skin types. Fragrance-free. The fast-absorbing, alcohol-free gel cream moisturizer seeps into skin immediately to help visibly reduce shine and visibly minimize pores over time for skin that looks and feels hydrated, refreshed and balanced. The Gel Cream is a newer item that was added recently. I’m glad I had the chance to try it out!!
- Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque - Has become one of my favorite clay masks ever!!! A lot of clay masks are a little too drying for my skin, but this one gives a perfect balance. I can tell that it has been cleaning my pores by the way that my skin looks recently. This mask cleans deeply, with out the skin feeling stripped. I have been using the mask 1 - 2 times a week in the past several weeks and see my skin becoming more smooth and I have pretty big pores yall!!! They are shrinking little by little!!
- Formulated with responsibly sourced Amazonian White Clay (Kaolin Clay) to help detoxify skin and reveal visibly minimized pores
- Cleanses and detoxifies skin by drawing out dirt and toxins that can cause clogged pores while enhancing the appearance of clarity to reveal more refined skin
- Visibly reduces clogged pores immediately and with continued use — with a clinically-demonstrated visible reduction of clogged pores by 37.3% immediately and by 44.8% in two weeks*
- Helps reduce skin’s surface oil production by 46%**
- Refines skin’s texture
- For all skin types
Thank you so much to Kiehl’s for gifting me these products to try out and share. I hope that you will check them out yourself!! If you do… Let me know what you think!!