There is nothing more enjoyable than watching your favorite movie on the outdoor scenes. Everyone knows that Los Angeles is the one that is famous for its movie making and Outdoor movie screening clubs, which were closed last year due to the covid situation.
But the re-opening of Outdoor Cinema Clubs in Los Angeles from June makes everyone excited this time. I'm also very excited to go there with my friends. So I want to share with you my all-time favorite cinema clubs.
(1) Rooftop Cinema Club: This time, The Rooftop cinema club is coming with more drive-in and outdoor shows starting from June 4th. I love their atmosphere and seating arrangements which are marked clearly. Eager to go there.
(2) Melrose Rooftop Theatre: Worth trying place at least once. This summer, Melrose is going to include a few outdoor movie options which are not vehicle-based. I admire their location where we can enjoy the spectacular sunset and the magnificent views of the city.
(3) Street food cinemas: I'd gone a few times here before this pandemic. This cinema is presenting now SFC drive-in: the immediate hit pop-up drive-in series featuring the best outdoor movies. I also love their Exposition Park location for an outdoor movie, where we can do tons of things.
(4) Cinespia: Cinespia has offered audiences one of the most magical nightlife entertainment experiences in Los Angeles. It showcases the best cinema, pre-show DJs, themed photo booths, a picnic at a gorgeous Hollywood landmark. I will surely come back this summer.
(5) Tropicana movie nights: Great place to go for new and old movies. I went there for the Rocky Horror Picture show. I like their price, location, and customer service.
We all will surely go to try out the new movies on this weekend's visit.