The law of abundance primarily teaches you to use your mind's power and beliefs to attain your dreams. It is clear thinking and desirable visualization focused and enhanced to an even sharper point. Rather than merely feeling positive, you'll utilize that beneficial sensation towards a particular thing.
If you cannot visualize yourself with a significant savings account, with expenses paid, without any financial obligation or less financial obligation, you will not manifest those things.
Abundance is not only money but also love, happiness, prosperity, and security.
Have you have thought about how people you know have a life filled with prosperity and abundance? Do you think it is all just good luck? If so, you are not alone. It is not unusual we all tend to compare ourselves to others in a survival-of-the-fittest sort of way. When we fall short, rather than see what action steps we can take to create change, we say others have it better or are just lucky. Yes, these are the people who open their minds to creativity, have prepared all along by diversifying their education and have been diligent about filling their skill toolbox with various tools to fall back on. It is not luck. It manifests a wealthy mindset, and now it is as good as any time to start the process.
"The only person standing in your way is you."-Black Swan-
The boomerang bang
Reflect only positivity and gratitude in your life — the face you see in the mirror and the feelings attached to it reflect you. If you perceive negatively, then that is what will come flying back at you like a boomerang.
We must accept responsibility for our actions and emotions and solidify with patience. So often, we embark on a mission to improve, and all is going well until we do not get what we were searching for fast enough, and then we quit.
Patience is a great virtue that will help us achieve and flourish. A seed takes time to grow once planted. So likewise, with yourself, plant the seed, nurture and watch what develops. Give yourself time.
Intentions of integrity
The law of abundance will only provide results if the manifestation's intention is pure and made with integrity.
"Today, I choose life. Every morning when I wake up, I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, or pain. To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices. Today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it."-Kevyn Aucoin-
You must believe and think with a positive mindset to receive and maintain
How exciting would you feel to achieve your goals and attract the success you want? It is possible. Along with acting, positively imagining what you want your success to look like is the key.
Be positive, even in difficult times, is crucial to succeeding. Here are six key ways you can use the power of positive imaging to create a vision of you manifesting prosperous abundance.
- 1. Visualize. Create a visual of your goals. Visualize every detail. For instance, if your goal is to run a marathon, start by thinking about the first step, crossing the finish line, and the shoes, you will wear. Hang motivational phrases around you to keep you inspired.
- 2. Embrace and express gratitude. We must be thankful for the small things to receive bigger things.
- 3. Be organized—set up for success each day by planning.
- 4. Enjoy the world around you with all of the natural beauty and peace found in nature. Spend time outdoors.
- 5. Avoid toxic people and situations as much as possible. Instead, gravitate towards positive people and surroundings that will refuel your energy flow. Remember, positivity prevails, and kindness matters.
- 6. Allow yourself to radiate positive vibes. Be energetic in all you do.
"Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams, who looks inside, awakes." ― C.G. Jung-
Today is the perfect day to start making each day your best day.