The New York Islanders found a way to win Game 1 on the road. Can they do it again in Game 2? This NHL betting preview for the Islanders vs Bruins NHL Playoffs matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for Game 2 of this series.
New York Islanders vs Tampa Bay Lightning Betting Preview and Prediction | NHL Playoffs
NHL Conference Finals NHL Playoffs Game 2 (NYI leads 1-0)
New York Islanders (32-17-7, 11-13-4 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (36-17-3, 21-7-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Time: 8 pm EST
Venue: Amalie Arena – Tampa Bay, FL
NHL Betting Odds
Moneyline: NYI: (+162) | TB: (-190)
Spread: NYI: +1.5 (-178) | TB: -1.5 (+146)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+134) I Under: (-164)
Islanders vs Lightning NHL Betting Trends
- New York is 5-1 straight up (SU) in its last six games.
- The Islanders are 4-1 SU in their last five games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in seven of Tampa Bay’s last eight games.
- Tampa Bay is 5-2 SU in their last seven games.
- The total has gone UNDER in four of Tampa Bay’s last six games against NY Islanders.
Islanders vs Lightning Prediction
This NHL prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model . They give Tampa Bay a 57.7% chance to win Game 2 of this NHL Playoffs matchup.