After both teams earned hard-fought victories in the Divisional Round of the NFL Playoffs, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Green Bay Packers will meet in the NFC Championship for a rematch.
Here’s the NFL Betting preview for the Buccaneers vs Packers playoffs matchup, featuring odds, spread and NFL betting trends for the NFC Championship.Buccaneers vs Packers NFC Championship | NFL Betting Preview
Buccaneers vs Packers Playoffs Game Info
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-5, 6-2 Away) vs. Green Bay Packers (13-3, 7-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 24, 2021
Time: 3:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Lambeau Field — Green Bay, WI
Buccaneers vs Packers NFL Betting Odds
All NFL betting lines and odds are available on Bovada Sportsbook .
Moneyline: TB: (+165) | GB: (-190)
Spread: TB: +4 (-115) | GB: -4 (-105)
Total: 51 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: (20%) | GB: (80%)
Buccaneers vs Packers NFL Betting Trends
- The Packers are 2-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last three matchups against Tampa Bay.
- The total has hit the over in four of the last six games between the Buccaneers and Packers.
- The Buccaneers are 5-2 ATS in their last seven games.
- The Buccaneers are 7-0 straight up in their last seven road games.
- The Packers are 5-2 ATS in their last seven games.
- The Packers are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games played in January.
- The total has hit the over in each of the Packers’ last eight January games.
Buccaneers vs Packers Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 30.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 22.2 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is averaging 31.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is surrendering 23.1 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).