Two of the hottest teams in the NFL face off this weekend, as the Baltimore Ravens take on the Buffalo Bills. Here’s the NFL Betting preview for the Ravens vs Bills playoffs matchup, featuring odds, spread and NFL betting trends for the Divisional Round .Ravens vs Bills Playoffs Preview | NFL Betting Preview
Ravens vs Bills Playoffs Game Info
Baltimore Ravens (11-5, 5-3 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (13-3, 7-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 16, 2021
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Bills Stadium — Orchard Park, NY
Ravens vs Bills NFL Betting Odds
All NFL betting lines and odds are available on Bovada Sportsbook .
Moneyline: BAL: (+110) | BUF: (-130)
Spread: BAL: +2.5 (-115) | BUF: -2.5 (-105)
Total: 50 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: (35%) | BUF: (65%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: BAL: (+750) | BUF: (+550)
Ravens vs Bills NFL Betting Trends
- The Ravens are 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in their last nine games against the Bills.
- The Ravens is 4-1 straight up in their last five games against the Bills.
- The total has hit the under in four of the last five games between the Ravens and Bills in Buffalo.
- The Ravens are 7-0 ATS in their last seven games.
- The Ravens are 13-2 straight up in their last 15 road games.
- The Bills are 8-1 ATS in their last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of the Bills’ last 17 games.
Ravens vs Bills Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 28.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is surrendering 18.6 PPG this season (T-No. 1 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is averaging 31.8 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 23.5 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).