After a shocker over the Pittsburgh Steelers to cap off Wild Card Weekend, the Cleveland Browns get the luxury of taking on the Kansas City Chiefs. Here’s the NFL Betting preview for the Browns vs Chiefs playoffs matchup, featuring odds, spread and NFL betting trends for the Divisional Round .Browns vs Chiefs Playoffs Preview | NFL Betting Preview
Browns vs Chiefs Playoffs Game Info
Cleveland Browns (11-5, 5-3 Away) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (14-2, 6-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 17, 2021
Time: 3:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium — Kansas City, MO
Browns vs Chiefs NFL Betting Odds
All NFL betting lines and odds are available on Bovada Sportsbook .
Moneyline: CLE: (+350) | KC: (-500)
Spread: CLE: +10 (-110) | KC: -10 (-110)
Total: 56 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: (63%) | KC: (37%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CLE: (+2800) | KC: (+200)
Browns vs Chiefs NFL Betting Trends
- The Browns are 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games against the Chiefs.
- The Chiefs are 4-1 straight up in their last five games against the Browns.
- The total has hit the over in six of the last nine games between the Browns and Chiefs.
- The Browns are 4-8 ATS in their last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Browns’ last seven games.
- The Chiefs are 0-7-1 ATS in their last eight games.
- The Chiefs are 13-2 straight up in their last 15 home games.
Browns vs Chiefs Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 26.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is surrendering 26.8 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is averaging 29.6 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 22.6 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).