• 18 ounces fresh raspberries
• 7 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, or more as needed
• 4 tablespoons orange juice
• 1 (.25 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
• 1 ¾ cups heavy cream
• 2 tablespoons vanilla sugar
• 1 dash lemon juice
• Step 1 : Set a few raspberries aside for garnish. Combine remaining raspberries and confectioners' sugar in a bowl, mix, and set aside for 30 minutes. Pass raspberries through a sieve to strain out seeds. Discard seeds.
• Step 2 : Pour orange juice into a small saucepan and sprinkle gelatin on top. Set aside for 1 minute. Heat over low temperature without boiling until gelatin is fully dissolved, about 3 minutes.
• Step 3 : Remove from stove, allow to cool slightly and mix with raspberry puree.
• Step 4 : Beat cream in a chilled glass or metal bowl using an electric mixer until frothy. Add vanilla sugar gradually, continuing to beat until soft peaks form. Fold whipped cream into raspberry puree. Stir in lemon juice and sweeten with more confectioners' sugar if desired. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Garnish with raspberries