Columbus, OH. - In addition to being the state capital and home to the Ohio State University, Columbus is also a major center of employment in the Midwest.
For example, there are over 45,000 job openings in the metro area, according to Indeed.
Furthermore, many of these positions--like the ones listed below--pay above $35 an hour.
1. Kona Grill - Executive Chef
The Kona Grill is seeking a full-time executive chef. The job pays between $75,000 and $80,000.
2. Upstart Network, Inc. - Columbus Events and Office Management Lead
Upstart Network is recruiting an events and office management lead in Columbus. The salary range for this full-time role is $80,000 to $110,000 a year.
3. The Ohio State University - Events Manager
The Ohio State University is hiring a full-time events manager. The position pays up to $83,600 a year.
4. EASE Logistics - Controller
EASE Logistics in nearby Dublin, OH, is seeking an experienced financial controller. The full-time job comes with a salary of $90,000 a year.
5. Red Wing Aviation - Flight Approval Coordinator
Red Wing Aviation has an opening for a full-time flight approval coordinator. The position pays up to $75,000 a year.
6. Ardent Environmental Services, LLC - Emergency Response Field Manager
Ardent Environmental Services is recruiting a field manager to oversee emergency responses. The salary range for this full-time role is $75,000 to $90,000 a year.
7. 5812 Investment Group - Regional Property Director
The 5812 Investment Group is hiring to fill the role of regional property director. The salary range for this job is $102,000 to $120,000 a year.
8. Wendy's - Executive Assistant
Wendy's is seeking an executive assistant in nearby Dublin. The position pays up to $99,000 a year.
9. Niagara Bottling - Production Manager
Niagara Bottling has an opening for a product manager in Columbus. The full-time role comes with a salary of $110,000 a year.
10. The Chef Agency - Hospitality Recruiter
Finally, The Chef Agency is coincidentally recruiting a hospitality recruiter for the food and beverage industry. This is a full-time remote role that pays up to $85,000 a year.