Minneapolis, MN. - According to Indeed, there are over 1,500 remote job openings in the Twin Cities.
These virtual positions range from IT and professional services, to sales and customer support. And depending on the employer and the role, there may not be strict geographical requirements, allowing you to live outside of Minneapolis or Saint Paul.
In short, here are 10 companies in Minneapolis and Saint Paul region that are hiring to fill work from home jobs.
1. Jobot - Talent Acquisition Specialist
Jobot is recruiting a virtual talent acquisition specialist. This contract role pays between $80,000 and $90,000 a year.
2. TheBest Claims Solutions - Field Property Claims Adjuster
TheBest Claims Solutions is seeking a full-time field property claims adjuster. The salary range for this work from home job is $70,000 to $90,000 a year.
3. Study Evolution EdTech - Elementary Math Tutor
Study Evolution Edtech is hiring multiple elementary math tutors. These contract remote positions pay between $20 and $36 an hour.
4. Link Engineering Resources - Software Support Developer
Link Engineering Resources has an opening for a remote software support developer. This full-time job comes with a salary of $100,000 a year.
5. All Energy Solar, Inc. - Solar Specialist
All Energy Solar is hiring a full-time solar specialist in Minnesota. The salary range for this virtual job is $45,000 to $65,000 a year.
6. The Judge Group - Jr. Data Analyst
The Judge Group is seeking a work from home jr. data analyst. The full-time position pays $16 an hour.
7. Colonial Life - Area Sales Representative
Colonial Life is recruiting a full-time area sales rep in Minneapolis. The salary range for this remote role is $60,000 to $115,000 a year.
8. WellSense Health Plan - Member Service Representative
WellSense Health Plan has an opening for a virtual member service rep. The full-time position pays about $20 an hour.
9. Koscom Cable, Inc. - Recruiter
Koscom Cable has a part-time opening for a recruiter. The work from home job pays between $1,200 and $1,800 a week.
10. APR - Insurance Sales & Marketing Manager
Finally, APR is hiring a remote insurance sales and marketing manager. The salary range for this role is $80,000 to $95,000 a year.
Don't miss any stories by downloading the free NewsBreak app.
Comments / 0