Kansas City, MO. - Kansas City has emerged as a top destination for remote workers, due to the city's low cost of living and amenities.
And many employers in the metro area have taken notice of this emerging trend by giving more of their employees the option to work remotely. For example, Kansas City companies are hiring to fill nearly 1,000 work from home jobs, according to Indeed.
Here is a sample list of 10 virtual roles.
1. Cash Buyer Supply LLC - Appointment Generator
Cash Buyer Supply is seeking a work from home appointment generator. The full-time position pays between $600 and $1,200 a week.
2. Advantage 2000 Consultants - Disability Claims Representative
Advantage 2000 Consultants is hiring multiple disability claims reps in Missouri. These full-time jobs pay $15 an hour.
3. A Place for Mom - Inside Phone Sales Representative
A Place for Mom has an opening for a full-time inside phone sales rep in Overland Park. The position comes with a salary of $51,500 a year.
4. Captify Health - Patient Advisor
Captify Health is recruiting multiple patient advisors in Lenexa. These full-time jobs pay $16 an hour.
5. University of Missouri (Kansas City) - Student Support Specialist
UMKC is seeking a student support specialist for what can be either a remote or hybrid role. The full-time position pays about $15 an hour.
6. GPac - Recruiter
GPac has an opening for a full-time recruiter. The salary range for this work from home job is reportedly $200,000 to $300,000 a year.
7. Company Grow LLC - Calling Representative
Company Grow in nearby Shawnee, is hiring to fill the role of calling representative. This 100% remote job pays between $18 to $25 an hour.
8. Terracon Consultants, Inc. - Client Services Specialist I
Terracon Consultants is searching for a level I client service specialist. This full-time virtual position pays up to $25 an hour.
9. Radius Global Solutions - Call Center Rep
Radius Global Solutions is recruiting a full-time work from home call center representative. The job pays $14 an hour.
10. Morgan Hunter Companies - Customer Engagement Representative
Finally, Morgan Hunter is seeking a customer engagement rep for a remote role based in Kansas City. The full-time position pays $21 an hour.
Don't miss any stories by downloading the free NewsBreak app.
Comments / 0