Tacoma, WA. - The economy of Tacoma is comprised of several large international companies and and small and medium businesses, from a wide range of industries.
With a fairly low unemployment rate, many companies in the region are hiring to fill job openings. Furthermore, many of these positions come with competitive pay above $40 an hour.
1. Maxcare of Washington Inc - Estimator (Large Loss)
Maxcare of Washington is hiring to fill multiple estimator roles. These full-time jobs pay between $65,000 and $144,000 a year.
2. Heron's Key - Resident Care Manager (Registered Nurse)
Heron's Key is seeking an RN for a full-time resident care manager position at an assisted living center. The nursing job pays between $77,000 and $116,000 a year.
3. LDC, Inc - Principal Planner
LDC has an opening for a principal planner. The salary range for this full-time, hybrid remote position is $110,000 to $150,000 a year.
4. WeHoneyDo.com Service Companies - Xactimate Estimator (Construction and Insurance)
WeHoneyDo.com his hiring to fill multiple xactimate estimator positions in the the construction and insurance industries. These full-time roles pay between $84,000 and $120,000 a year.
5. The Rush Companies - Marketing Communications Associate
The Rush Companies is seeking a full-time marketing communications associate. The salary range for this job is $85,000 to $110,000 a year.
6. Fidelity Transport Inc - Truck Driver
Fidelity Transport has multiple openings for truck drivers. These full-time jobs pay between $75,000 and $94,000 a year.
7. Washington Shoe Company - Distribution Center Operations Manager
The Washington Shoe Company is hiring an operations manager for the company's Kent distribution center. This management role pays up to $100,000 a year.
8. Franke Tobey Jones - Licensed Nurse
Franke Tobye Jones is seeking multiple RNs/LPNs for licensed nursing roles. These full-time nursing jobs pay between $33 and $47 an hour.
9. Stella-Jones Corporation - Recruitment Manager
The Stella-Jones Corporation has an opening for a recruitment manager position. The salary range for this job is $90,000 to $120,000 a year.
10. Port of Tacoma - Communications Manager
Finally, the Port of Tacoma is hiring a full-time communications manager. The position pays between $82,000 and $131,000 a year.
Comments / 11