Fort Lauderdale, Fla. - Fort Lauderdale is the second-largest city in the Miami Metro area.
The city's economy caters to wealthy residents and visitors. For example, high-end real estate development, financial institutions, and yacht manufacturing and maintenance, are all major industries.
Furthermore, many employers in the city pay competitive wages in order to attract and retain skilled workers. For example, these companies in Fort Lauderdale have job openings available that pay over $40 an hour.
1. CAMP SoBe Well - Acupuncturist
CAMP SoBe Well is seeking a licensed acupuncturist. This part-time job pays $60 an hour.
2. Phoenix Financial - Private Equity Representative
Phoenix Financial has multiple openings for full-time private equity reps. The salary range for these positions is $120,000 to $200,000 a year.
3. AVS, inc. - Route Driver and Distribution
AVS is looking to fill multiple route driver and distribution roles in Fort Lauderdale. These full-time jobs pay up to $2,500 a week.
4. All Court Sports - Sports Court Assembler
All Court Sports is hiring multiple sports court assemblers. These contract positions pay between $300 and $900 a day.
5. DO & CO International Events - Server (Miami F1 Grand Prix)
DO & CO International Events is seeking multiple servers to work at the Miami F1 Grand Prix. These temporary server jobs pay between $40 and $45 an hour.
6. Smarter Logistics - Ocean Cargo Specialist
Smarter Logistics is hiring to fill multiple Ocean cargo specialist positions. These roles pay anywhere from $80,000 to $150,000 a year.
7. Aequor Technologies - Senior Biostatistician
Aequor Technologies has an opening for a full-time senior biostatistician. The salary range for this position is $170,000 to $200,000 a year.
8. National Restoration Experts Inc - Sales and Marketing
National Restoration Experts is hiring to fill a full-time sales and marketing role. This job pays up to $120,000 a year.
9. Diamond Cosmetics - National Sales Manager
Diamond Cosmetics, located in nearby Sunrise, is seeking a national sales manager. The salary range for this full-time role is $75,000 to $90,000 a year.
10. Advanced Air Systems - HVAC Service Manager
Finally, Advanced Air Systems is hiring an experienced HVAC service manager. The job pays between $100,000 and $120,000 a year.
Comments / 4