• 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
• 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
• 1 (1 ounce) square semisweet baking chocolate, chopped
• Step 1 : Grease an 8x8-inch square baking dish with butter.
• Step 2 : Place sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and baking chocolate in a microwave-safe dish; cook in microwave on low power until chocolate has melted, about 3 minutes. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth, about 1 minute.
• Step 3 : Pour fudge into the prepared baking dish; let stand until set, 3 to 4 hours. Cut into squares to serve.
Comments / 0