We’re loving Summer Days where popsicles are always on the menu. As a mom, you can feel good about serving up these easy four ingredient popsicles, because they’re healthy! No food dyes or artificial sweeteners here, just fresh fruit and honey to help sweeten them up. Did you know Cantaloupe and Strawberry pair well together? Cantaloupe is refreshing and a little tropical and the Strawberry has a lot of sweetness that you get from Summer fruit. These are perfect for snack, breakfast or for dessert. They are super easy to make and very delicious! And you will not believe but these yummy Cantaloupe Strawberry Ice Pops made by my babies! My kids are super excited for summer with a bang for frozen treats!
• 1 cup Chopped Strawberries
• 2 cup Cantaloupe Cubes
• 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
• 2 tsp Honey
1. In a blender add strawberries, 1 tsp honey and 1 tbsp lemon juice. Then blend till smooth and make a Puree, remove it into the bowl and keep aside.
2. In same blender jar add cantaloupe cubes, remaining lemon juice, honey and blend it till smooth puree.
3. Take a popsicles mold and fill half with strawberry puree, then fill completely with cantaloupe puree and make a layer.
4. Insert the popsicles stick and store it into the refrigerator for 4-5hrs or till it’s hard.
5. Once ready, remove from the mold and enjoy the Cantaloupe Strawberry Ice Pops.