• 1 cup rice flour
• 3 large eggs
• ½ cup almond milk
• 3 tablespoons white sugar
• 1 pinch salt
• 1 cup warm water
• 3 ½ tablespoons coconut oil, divided
• Step 1 : Whisk rice flour, eggs, almond milk, sugar, and salt together in a large bowl until well mixed.
• Step 2 : Combine water and 3 tablespoons coconut oil in a separate bowl until well blended. Whisk into the flour mixture. Pour batter through a sieve into a clean bowl; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
• Step 3 : Heat remaining coconut oil in a griddle over medium heat. Ladle a portion of the batter into the pan and spread out. Cook until set, about 30 seconds per side. Repeat with the remaining batter.