This summer, I’ve been trying to come up with easy weeknight dinners that are easy and light.Here’s a new dish I got my hands on!
• 2 zucchini cut in half lengthwise, then cut into 1/2-inch half moons
• 2 cups quartered ripe tomatoes
• ½ onion, minced
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
• ¼ cup olive oil
• salt and pepper to taste
• ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
• Step 1 : Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
• Step 2: Combine the zucchini, tomatoes, onion, garlic, and red pepper flakes in the prepared baking dish. Drizzle with the olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and mix well.
• Step 3 : Place in preheated oven. Roast until vegetables are tender and slightly golden, about 18 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and basil.