What do you do when you want to lose weight? You start asking around for the best diets or food for weight loss. One thing you might not realize though is that homemade drinks can help burn fat fast. Read on to discover our recommended homemade drinks for weight loss.
Green has been hailed for its lack of calories alongside its ability to trigger weight loss and burning of fat. A study published in the American College of Nutrition Journal suggests that drinking four cups of green tea cups per day for a minimum period of two months can result in the loss of about six more pounds as compared to drinking plain water.
As published in the European Nutrition Journal, it is common for individuals who drink green tea to benefit from its caffeine, antioxidants, and catechins for smaller waistlines.
It is recommended that you opt for fresh and hot brewed green tea at the expense of store-bought green tea for a catechin-rich and preservative-free homemade drink.
Using Green Tea for Fast Weight Loss
- Boil a cup of water.
- Add loose green tea to the water once it has cooled for around ten minutes.
- Stir well for about one minute.
- Drink the tea for fast weight loss.
For the best results, drink three or four green tea cups per day. Drink green tea regularly for optimal weight loss effectiveness.
Raw honey has all essential minerals, vitamins, and nutrients necessary for dissolving cholesterol and fats present in the body.
Therefore, honey can adequately eradicate vulnerabilities to cardiovascular complications, lower the levels of plasma glucose, and promote weight loss through the mobilization of fat in the body and enhancement of the utilization of fat for regular body activities and functions.
Using Raw Honey for Fast Weight Loss
First Method – Raw Honey and Warm Water
- Prepare a glass of lukewarm water and add a tablespoon of raw honey into it.
- Stir the contents until they mix well.
- Drink the contents on an empty stomach the moment you wake up.
Take this drink regularly for the best weight loss outcomes.
Second Method – Lemon Juice and Raw Honey
- Prepare a tablespoon of lemon juice and raw honey. Lemon juice is essential due to its rich vitamin C contents that are known to aid fat metabolism processes for weight loss.
- Mix these two ingredients in a glass containing warm water.
- Drink the mixture when you wake up with an empty stomach.
Regular intake of this drink enhances weight loss.
Third Method – Raw Honey and Cinnamon
- Prepare a tablespoon of both honey and cinnamon. Cinnamon is recommended because it has a powerful influence on blood sugar level regulation which discourages fat deposit formation in the body.
- Mix these ingredients in a warm water cup.
- Stir the contents well.
- Drink the mixture early every morning.
Regularize this process for fast weight loss.
Did you know that carrot juice is rich in vitamin B complexes which are helpful in the breakdown of protein, fat, and glucose through increased rates of metabolism for the subsequent shedding of unwanted body weight?
The juice further has vitamin K, C, and A. These vitamins play a significant role in the regulation of healthy the levels of blood sugar. These vitamins also promote healthy nutrition.
Using Carrot Juice for Fast Weight Loss
- Peel two fresh carrots.
- Slice up these carrots and put them in a blender.
- Pour the juice extract into a glass.
- Drink the extract every morning on an empty stomach.
Regularize the intake of carrot juice until discernible weight loss results occur.
Black Pepper and Lemon Juice
There are vast piperine quantities in black pepper. Piperine is essential in the prevention of the development of new fat cells and the reduction of fat deposits in the bloodstream.
Black pepper equally possesses anti-oxidant properties, and it can be used to trigger the rates of metabolism as it enhances the process of burning up of calories.
This leads to the loss of unwanted body weight. Lemon juice, on the other hand, lemon is known for its potential in eliminating and discouraging build-up of toxins in the body. The juice can also improve your digestion and suppress your appetite. These work toward a fit and slim body devoid of extra weight.
Using Black Pepper and Lemon Juice for Fast Weight Loss
Prepare a teaspoon of fresh black pepper powder, a tablespoon of raw honey, and four lemon juice tablespoons.
- Pour these ingredients into a cup of boiling water.
- Mix the contents well.
- Drink the mixture each morning on an empty stomach.
Adopt regular intake of this drink for a fit body.
Are you surprised that ginger features among our recommended homemade drinks? The truth is, ginger acts as a thermogenic ingredient which is vital in the burning of fat deposits in the body to increase the body temperature.
With the burning of fats comes perfect control and shedding of unwanted weight.
Using Ginger for Fast Weight Loss
- Clean a fresh ginger root.
- Cut the root into small pieces.
- Add the root pieces into a cup of hot water.
- Let the pieces soak for a few minutes.
- Sieve the contents to obtain the liquid.
- Consume the drink while it is warm.
Repeat this process regularly for fast weight loss.
You will love this ingredient for its nutritional value as a high water and fiber content vegetable. Often, this vegetable is identified as lauki or even dudhi. Lauki makes a potent weight loss homemade drink since it causes your stomach to feel full for longer.
Therefore, it deters any more food from getting into the stomach. Such fullness ensures that you do not over-eat to add weight.
Using Bottle Gourd for Fast Weight Loss
- Prepare two hundred grams of unpeeled bottle gourd.
- Slice half a carrot into small pieces.
- Cut half an apple into big pieces.
- Add these ingredients into a blender, and place six mint leaves above these ingredients.
- Blend the contents for seven minutes as you add a glass of water.
- Sieve the blended contents to obtain the juice extract.
- Add a pinch of salt and black pepper powder and stir well.
- Serve the drink as your evening snack or drink it when you wake up.
Regular bottle gourd homemade drink consumption will yield considerable weight loss results.
If you drink tons of water, you are bound to shed weight. In a research review completed by Kollias Helen, obese female adults are given water to drink, and their weight is taken after a specified period.
The results suggest that those who drank more water experienced higher rates of metabolism and more weight loss.
Have you ever thought of breaking the monotony of infused water by adding ice to your drinking water? Well, there is more to it than breaking the monotony; cold water is known to trigger the body to use more energy to maintain the preferred temperature of 98.6 degrees.
Therefore, if you consume two or three liters of cold water on a daily basis, you can potentially burn about one hundred calories per day which translates to nearly ten pounds over a year. Water ensures that your stomach stays full for longer.
Thus, it minimizes your calorie intake which leads to loss of weight.
Homemade drinks for weight loss are not only safe and healthy, but they are less expensive and only require a short time to prepare.
Try them out today and experience amazing weight loss benefits.