Promoting a business is hard work, and it’s not always easy to know where you should be spending your time and money.
But if you want to make the most of your marketing budget, then you need to find out what works best for your particular industry.
The first step in this process is to do some research into how other businesses are promoting themselves online. This will give you an idea of what they’re doing well, as well as what areas could use improvement.
If you’re looking for inspiration, there are plenty of websites that can help you get started. Here are just a few:
1. Google Trends – This website allows you to compare search volumes across different countries and regions. It also lets you see which keywords people are searching for when they enter specific locations or topics.
2. Search Engine Watch – This site has information on all major search engines including Google, Bing, Yahoo and Yandex. You can check their latest news stories and reports here.
3. Moz – This is one of the best sites for SEO (Search Engine Optimisation). The team at Moz have created a free tool called ‘Moz Analytics’ that helps you track the performance of your website.
4. Ahrefs – If you’d like to learn more about link building, then this is the place to go. Ahrefs provides tools that allow you to analyse backlinks from around the web. They also have a blog with lots of useful tips and tricks.
5. SEMrush – This is another great resource for SEO professionals. It offers keyword tracking and analysis tools, along with many others.
6. Social Media Examiner – If you’re interested in social media marketing, then this is a good place to start. There are loads of articles available on everything from Facebook advertising to YouTube videos.
7. HubSpot – This is a popular platform used by marketers worldwide. Their content includes guides, eBooks and case studies.
8. Content Marketing Institute – This site contains resources such as white papers, infographics and templates.
9. Kissmetrics – This is a great way to monitor the success of your campaigns. With Kissmetrics, you can measure traffic, conversions and much more.
10. Buffer – This is a service that automatically creates posts for you using a variety of sources. For example, you might choose to create a post every day based on recent tweets.
11. Hootsuite – This is a powerful social media management app that makes scheduling easier than ever before.
12. Sprout Social – This is a great tool for creating landing pages. It allows you to add images, video and links to your page.
13. Leadpages – If you want to build landing pages quickly, then this is the tool for you. Lead pages comes with over 500 pre-made templates that you can edit however you wish.