(EAST BRIDGEWATER, MASSACHUSETTS) The Old Colony YMCA in East Bridgewater has revealed they are hosting the first ever 'Someone Special Dance'. This celebration, organized by the Sydney Craven Memorial Fund, invites the community to come together and celebrate the ones they love while raising money for the local non-profit.
What Is The Sydney Craven Memorial Fund?
The Sydney Craven Memorial Fund is a "non-profit organization helping to provide financial support to children and families in Bridgewater, East Bridgewater and West Bridgewater for activities that promote individuality, growth, and self-discovery."
When Is The 'Someone Special Dance'?
This family-friendly event will take place on the evening of Friday, February 3rd. Tickets for the 'Someone Special Dance' can be purchased on the event's official Eventbrite page (please see link below)
Family-Friendly Fun Happening At The 'Someone Special Dance'
The 'Someone Special Dance', which kicks off at 6 PM, promises fun activities for every member of your family, including:
- Face painting by Silly Faces with Sarah
- Music and dancing
- Photo station by Photography by Kelly Hagerty
- Snacks and food
- Arts and crafts
- Swag will be available for purchase
'Someone Special Dance' Event Details
- WHERE: Old Colony YMCA ( 635 Plymouth Street East Bridgewater, MA 02333 )
- WHEN: Friday, February 3, 2023
- TIME: 6 PM - 8 PM
- COST: $20 per pair (1 child + 1 adult), additional adults and children are $5 each.
- TICKETS: For more information about purchasing tickets, please visit the event's official Eventbrite page at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/someone-special-dance-tickets-507993120097
- MORE INFORMATION: To learn more about the Sydney Craven Memorial Fund, please visit https://sydneycraven.com/
Want To Feel More Connected To Your Community?
If you’d rather start your week feeling more connected to your community than be disappointed it’s Monday, sign up for my free newsletter, Community Connections!
Comments / 0