Photo source: Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McKinney,_Texas
Want to get a job? Here are a selection of open positions in McKinney, TX.
In 2014, McKinney was rated No. 1 by Money magazine as "Best Place to Live" in America, but in order to maintain this status, we need to work, even in these uncertain times. Here are the best job offers out there for you:
Food server - Full time
Job type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $30.00 per hour ( +supplemental pay: tips)
This job is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Please apply at EJ Wills Gastropub (1910 N Stonebridge suite 100, Mckinney Tx 75071)
Appointment setter - Full time
Description: The Sales Support Associate works as a Lead Generator/Appointment Setter inside a retail store environment. Their main goal is to approach customers, explain our services and schedule appointments for store sponsored maintenance, home consultations, repair, and replacement of Air Conditioning Systems. In this role, you have the ability to earn commission per qualified lead, uncapped.
Job type: Full-time
Pay: hourly base of $15.00 pay PLUS generous weekly commission (attainable ability to earn $45,000-55,000 a year)
- Positive Attitude - Must be Engaging, friendly and professional
- Enthusiasm and high level of comfort approaching strangers
- Must be able to work on WEEKENDS
- Must be able to stand at a HVAC Kiosk for the duration of shift and walk the store.
- Prior experience in a Lead Generation style of work is preferred, though not required.
Candidates for this position are required to take a pre-employment assessment. The assessment is part of the application process. Please complete to be considered for this role. All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
BestBuy Customer Experience Specialist (Advisor) - Full time
Description: The Best Buy Advisor engages customers using relationship skills and inspires them to see what's possible with technology. In addition, they build quality relationships with customers and clients, making them feel excited, confident, and appreciated while providing them with relevant and memorable solutions.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Engages customers using acquired skills to complete and support the customer experience.
- Processes transactions such as sales orders, returns and exchanges.
- Achieves profitable growth to meet team and individual goals while enabling an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and self-development.
- Utilizes available tools to stay current on promotional initiatives and help execute profitable growth through critical business drive times.
- Generates future opportunities by discovering the deeper needs of our customers to build lasting relationships.
- Embraces our learning culture to continuously improve existing skills while acquiring new ones in support of our customer obsession and advancing your contribution.
- Maintains merchandising and department readiness to serve customers within a specified area.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- 3 months experience working in customer service, sales or related fields
Ocasional Babysitter for 1 Child - Part time
Description: We need assistance with improving my sons reading skills and possibly need assistance until 11pm occasionally.
Pay: $12 an hour
- Help with homework