NASHVILLE, TN — The Frist Art Museum is currently looking for a Helpdesk Associate. Per their job description, the Helpdesk Associate is responsible for assisting employees in all aspects of end-user computing. This vital role enables the Frist's staff to maximize efficiency and achieve the museum's goal more effectively.
This is an entry-level position that provides end-user support and on or off-site training for the information technology and audio and visual system of the museum.
The Helpdesk Associate will be under the direction of the Manager of Digital Systems, cooperating with IT and client staff. The Helpdesk Associate job functions are;
- Receive, review, respond and resolve support tickets and requests from on-site and remote workers,
- Support and maintain all end-user software and hardware used at the museum.
- Support the documentation and hardware and software inventory,
- Configure and install workstations for end-users,
- Support meetings and other activities related to the Frist Art Museum's audio-visual equipment and systems,
- Search for opportunities to improve the museum's technologies and workflow,
- Attend technology-related meetings and contribute as needed, and
- Perform other duties as assigned
The applicants are required to have first-hand experience in using Windows 10 and core Microsoft 365 applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
They are also expected to research and learn new applications quickly, clearly document and communicate the latest technologies and policies to non-technical users.
Lastly, they have to be able to work in a flexible work schedule, weekend shifts, and after hours when necessary. The minimum education requirement is a Bachelor or Associate Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
Interested candidates can bring their resume, cover letter, references, and salary expectation to Frist Art Museum at 919 Broadway, Nashville, and give or email the application to Sheri Horn, Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax (615) 744-3339.