These Healthy Beef And Rice Tacos have been on repeat in our house. They are SO dang good and so quick to make. I use Siete grain-free corn tortillas and they’re incredible.
Not only is this dinner SIMPLE and extremely quick, it’s also incredibly delicious and nutritious.
I love tacos guys, you already know. They’re so fun to make and they always turn out yummy. I love making homemade salsa and typically when we’re having tacos I find it the perfect excuse to make our famous homemade guac which is better than any restaurant guac.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 sliced onion
- 1 minced jalapeno
- precooked brown rice (or white)
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning
- grain-free tortillas (I use Siete)
- hot sauce
- shredded cheese
- canned black beans
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- In a large pan, drizzle a bit of olive oil, add sliced onions, minced jalapeno, and taco seasoning, cook for about 4-5 minutes then add ground beef and crumble it to tiny pieces in the pan, cook for about 15 minutes
- Chop your avocado and tomato, add black beans and brown rice to your pan 5 minutes before it’s done cooking, cover and let sit for a few minutes, taste for salt or additional taco seasoning
- Grab your tortillas, spoon the beef and rice mixture in them, add avocado, tomato, shredded cheese and hot sauce!
- Alternatively, you can also create a bowl out of this meal and sub the tortillas in for additional rice and romaine lettuce. Recreating Chipotle has never been easier.
Additional toppings: Sour cream!
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.