The Taylor Swift Eras Tour is one of the most anticipated tours of the year, and tickets are in high demand. If you were waitlisted for tickets, don't despair! There are a few things you can do to increase your chances of getting off the waitlist and being able to buy a ticket.
- Create multiple Ticketmaster accounts. You can create up to 10 Ticketmaster accounts per household, so if you have family or friends who are also fans of Taylor Swift, you can all create accounts and increase your chances of getting a ticket.
- Be prepared to act quickly. When you receive an email notification that you have been moved off the waitlist, you need to be ready to act quickly. Tickets will sell out fast, so you need to be logged in to Ticketmaster and ready to purchase your tickets as soon as possible.
- Be flexible with your dates and times. If you are flexible with the dates and times of the show you want to attend, you will have a better chance of getting a ticket. If you are only interested in attending a specific show on a specific date, your chances of getting a ticket are much lower.
- Be prepared to pay a premium. Tickets for the Eras Tour are likely to be expensive, even if you are able to get them off the waitlist. Be prepared to pay a premium for tickets, especially if you want to attend a popular show on a weekend.
- Check back regularly. Even if you are not immediately moved off the waitlist, you should check back regularly to see if your status has changed. Tickets do become available as people cancel their orders, so it is always worth checking to see if you have a chance to get a ticket.
Following these tips will increase your chances of getting off the waitlist for the Eras Tour and being able to buy a ticket. Good luck!
Here are some additional tips that may help you increase your chances of getting off the waitlist:
- Use a credit card with a high credit limit. Ticketmaster will place a hold on your credit card for the full amount of the tickets when you purchase them, so it is important to have a credit card with a high credit limit to avoid being declined.
- Have your payment information saved in your Ticketmaster account. This will save you time when you are ready to purchase your tickets.
- Be patient. It may take several weeks or even months for you to be moved off the waitlist. Don't give up hope!