NewsBreak is a news and entertainment app that allows users to create and share content. If you're a writer or creator, you can earn money by getting your content monetized on NewsBreak.
Here are the steps on how to get monetized on NewsBreak:
- Meet the eligibility requirements. To be eligible for monetization, you must:
- Be located in the United States.
- Have published at least 10 articles or videos on NewsBreak.
- Have at least 100 registered followers.
- Comply with NewsBreak's Community Standards and Contributor Content Requirements.
It is crucial to find a niche. I was lucky enough to go viral three times on here due to my niche of Taylor Swift.
Here are some tips for getting monetized on NewsBreak:
- Create high-quality content that is interesting and engaging.
- Controversy generates comments and views!
- Promote your content on social media and other platforms.
- Interact with your followers and build a community around your content.
- Follow NewsBreak's monetization guidelines.
How long does it take to get monetized on NewsBreak?
The time it takes to get monetized on NewsBreak can vary depending on a number of factors, including the quality of your content, the amount of engagement you receive, and the current demand for content in your niche. However, in general, it can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months to be approved for monetization.
How much money can you make on NewsBreak?
The amount of money you can make on NewsBreak depends on a number of factors, including the number of views your content receives, the type of content you create, and the current demand for content in your niche. However, in general, you can expect to earn a few cents per view.
Is it worth it to get monetized on NewsBreak?
Whether or not it is worth it to get monetized on NewsBreak depends on your individual goals and circumstances. If you are looking to make a full-time living from your writing, then NewsBreak may not be the best platform for you. However, if you are looking to earn some extra money on the side or to build a following for your writing, then NewsBreak can be a great way to do it.
Getting monetized on NewsBreak can be a great way to earn money from your writing. However, it is important to remember that it takes time and effort to build a successful following on the platform. If you are willing to put in the work, then NewsBreak can be a great way to reach a wider audience and make some extra money.