(Colorado Springs, CO) The Pikes Peak region is a beautiful area with historic, cultural, and natural wonders. There are fantastic museums and attractions for all ages and interests, and with a library card, you can visit many of them at no cost.
The Pikes Peak Cultural Pass is a collaboration between the Pikes Peak Library District (PPLD) and local organizations to provide free admission to historic, cultural, and art venues.
Twelve partners offer complimentary admission with the pass, including a recent addition, Pikes Peak -America's Highway.
The participating venues are:
- Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- Michael Garman Museum & Gallery
- The Money Museum
- Pikes Peak - America's Highway
- ProRodeo Hall of Fame
- Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site
- Space Foundation Discovery Center
- U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Museum
- U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Training Center
- Victor Lowell Thomas Museum (Victor, Colorado)
- Western Museum of Mining and Industry
The pass can be reserved with a valid library card up to thirty days in advance, and each "ticket" allows complimentary entry for a specific number of guests (it varies by location). The tickets are only valid on the date requested.
This program is popular, so plan a few weeks out. Go here to reserve a Cultural Pass.