Here’s a list of ideas to have a date night at home.
- Movie Night – Or Netflix and Chill, why wouldn’t that be number 1 right? Pop some popcorn, pick a movie neither of you have seen or watch each other’s favorite movie!
- Cook Together – this could be a new recipe or a favorite recipe, but do it together.
- Star Gaze – for those warmer nights, grab a blanket, something to drink and enjoy the stars!
- Relaxing Bath – light some candles, bubbles, wine, and relax with your partner.
- Puzzle – this one I feel is so overlooked, have fun completing a puzzle together!
- Drinks and Cards – create some mixed drinks or shots and play cards.
- Video Games – might be your thing, maybe not? Call of Duty is fun to play together!
- DATEBOX – This cute monthly subscription will keep you surprised and excited for date night. 50% off your first box.
- Read Books – I don’t know about you but a warm blanket, hot coffee and cuddle up with a good book sounds amazing!
- DIY Painting with a Twist – grab your favorite wine or drink, canvases and paint! Use Pinterest to find a picture to recreate! You can find a ton of step by step paintings
What else would you add to this list for a date night at home?