On Wednesday, there will be a Blue Supermoon in Pisces; here’s how it could encourage us to get back on track spiritually.
We have the Full Moon at 7 degrees of Pisces happening on August 30th, at 6:35 pm PST- 9:35 PM EST. Check your local time to see when this lunation will occur in your area.
Welcome to the last Full Moon for the 2023 summer lunar cycles.
On top of that, this is a rare event because it is a Blue Moon.
These lunar situations happen when we have 2 Full Moons in a month or 3 peak cycles in a season. As the saying goes, once in a Blue Moon, we only get these astronomical phenomena occasionally. The last one of these out-of-the-ordinary lunations occurred on August 21st, 2021.
Another cool thing about this event is it's also a Super Moon, which occurs when our natural satellite looks massive from Earth's perspective. The Moon’s orbit is elliptical rather than circular, so there are times when it looks closer to Earth in its rotation, called perigee, giving it a considerable appearance.
Energetically, this Moon will feel mixed-bagged, causing our moods to fluctuate.
Jupiter and Neptune are the chart rulers for this lunar event because they govern Pisces. Also, Mercury will be integral in this Moon since it rules Virgo, and we are in that sign’s season.
Jupiter is coming to a conjunction with Uranus that could help us find inventive ways to progress in our lives. With a transit like this, we could experience breakthrough moments about how to get out of a stale period in our lives, preventing us from leveling up. Also, this could prompt us to get back on track with opportunities we put on the back burner.
Neptune is in complex transits to Mercury, Venus, and Mars, causing us to see where we need to get real about situations. Energetically, we could be coming out of a foggy period regarding our thinking, relationships, finances, and dealing with a lack of motivation. For this reason, a lunar event like this could help us identify why we need to get honest with ourselves so we aren't self-sabotaging in these areas.
Concerning the Moon, it will be in a configuration to Saturn. Under this influence, we might experience moments of self-doubt about what direction to go in our lives. Some of this could be about understanding something more solid rather than the shaky situations we’ve been in for a while. Therefore, this could prompt us to find more concrete ways to boost our confidence and ground our emotions.
At least Mercury is making harmonious connections to Jupiter and Uranus. With configurations like this, we could experience times of clarity and ways to resolve complex issues that seemed unmovable.
The Sun will be in an easy alignment with Jupiter, which will help us shake off some of the gloomy energy. In other words, if we felt disenchanted during the day, a vibe like this could serve as a nice pick-me-up, encouraging us to feel more optimistic about moving forward.
Zodiac Signs that will feel this the most are Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces, between 7 to 17 degrees of these configurations.
Pisces Full Moon Vibes
The vibes for this Full Moon have an interesting tenor to them.
There’s a steady amount of ambitious and mental energy from the 30th to the 1st. Even with some of the complex energies of this lunar event, we will feel more determined than usual to take action on our objectives.
Then, we’ll experience some low-grade energy, causing us to feel various moods in the background.
Some of these mixed vibes are family and friends, psychic, imagination and confusion, emotional sensitivity, solitude, social, romance, and good luck undertones. With such conflicting energies, we might feel like our emotions are peaking and vallying.
Pisces Full Moon Reflective Questions
Full Moons mark the peak of a cycle when we take stock of what we’ve learned since the New Moon in the exact zodiac sign. During these events, we examine the scenarios that are working, what needs to be tweaked, and the situations it's time to let go of in our lives.
So, think about what kind of high-vibe journey you’ve been on since the New Moon in Pisces.
How have you continued working through your healing era since February 20th, 2023?
Here are a few things to ponder:
- Has your faith in people, events, beliefs, or spiritual principles changed?
- Was this a stage to start your healing journey and learn to get back into alignment?
- Did you learn how to tap into higher states of consciousness?
- Understanding the importance of keeping your energy balanced to attract the right things into your life?
- Have you mastered the art of listening to your intuition?
- Learning to decipher your dreams better to understand how they relate to your waking life?
- Attempting to work on sub and unconscious patterns that need your attention?
- Has this been a period of intense metaphysical awareness for you?
- Where have you chosen to forgo unconstructive ties in favor of something more high-vibrational?
- Recognizing you need a spiritual connection rather than a superficial one?
- Have you come to terms with the fact that you can no longer ignore improper behavior?
- Was this a time when you were letting go of dishonest people in your life?
- Did you learn how to switch unhealthy behaviors to constructive escapism?
- Are you letting go of irrational hopes and dreams?
- Realized the need to set limits with yourself and others?
- Or, on the other hand, are you rediscovering how having too many parameters has closed you off from everyone?
- Mastered the art of overcoming restrictions and leading a limitless life?
- Realizing there’s a fine line between healthily giving to others vs. being overly sacrificial?
- Do you recognize how crucial it is to provide the same kindness to yourself as you offer to others?
- Learning to be more compassionate and practice empathy?
- Has this been when you've gotten in touch with your artistic and abstract side, such as through poetry, music, or visual art?
Pisces is the zodiac sign that helps us be more open to unquantifiable things, allowing us to put faith in something we can't see with the naked eye. In other words, we begin to understand things like spirituality, beliefs, ideals, having trust in divine energy, and connecting with our psychic senses in this energy.
Even though it might feel hard, there are times when we must trust our instincts. Pisces encourages us to reflect and learn to trust our emotions while connecting to our psychic senses. Of course, we require both logic and intuition, but a zodiac sign like this encourages us to consider things from an abstract angle of life.
Under this influence, we could feel inspired to heal the parts of us that have lost our sense of magic with the scenarios in our lives. Therefore, this could be a period to feel inspired to keep up or get on a journey that promotes being more in tune with our mystical side. Some of this could help us enter a healing era in our lives.
With an energy like this, we can get into a flow state and feel inspired, leading to making something magical. The sign of the tethered fish helps us tap into our exemplary brain originality, leading to creating paintings, drawings, prolific writing, music, singing, acting, and other forms of art. Therefore, this might have been a time to step into your creative space.
Energetically, this sign teaches us the importance of empathy towards others and ourselves. So, this might have been a period of learning how to show yourself more compassion and forgiveness. Or it might have been a stage to learn how to be more sympathetic towards those deserving of your kindness.
Full Moon in Pisces Checklist
Pisces energy is excellent for tapping into your divine side; here’s a checklist of how to incorporate the way of the tethered fish.
Checklist For The Blue Moon in Pisces:
- Raising your spiritual awareness and connecting to higher vibrations are essential.
- Maintaining your healing journey requires finding divine practices that suits your vibes.
- Carrying around other people's burdens and energies can leave you feeling unmotivated and stagnant, so remember to clear your energy, set boundaries, and take time for yourself.
- Practicing spiritual hygiene regularly, such as using sage, palo santo, meditation, energetic grounding, or other clearing techniques, is vital.
- It's critical to finally let go of any limiting beliefs that hold you back from progress.
- Spending time alone can help you create sacred moments and recharge your spiritual batteries.
- Connect with those who share a similar frequency as you.
- If something or someone impedes your progress, it's time to make significant changes to those interruptions.
- Distraction is acceptable as long as it doesn't turn into unhealthy escapism.
- Stay aligned with your creative goals to put works of art into the world.
- Make a plan to treat yourself with the same compassion you treat others.
Pisces shows us how to take the time to open our minds to something more cathartic rather than a life of rigidity.
So, use the peak of this cycle to regain a sense of hopefulness and give yourself a much-needed tune-up on an energic level that promotes healing your vibes.
Have a wonderful Pisces Full Moon, everyone!!!