Thursday, Oct. 28, 2021
The Roseland Police Department received a call just past 11:30pm Wednesday night from a person reporting they had witnessed a crash on Route 280 West in Roseland.
Wednesday, Oct. 27
- Roseland Police responded and determined that a car had crashed into a construction vehicle working in the left lane of Route 280 West between Exit 4 and Exit 5.
- According to police, the female driver was already out of the vehicle.
- She reportedly lost control of her vehicle as, before hitting the truck, her car took out numerous warning cones ahead of the crash.
- The left lane was closed.
- New Jersey State Police arrived on the scene.
Thursday, Oct. 28
- As of this report, NJ State Police remain at the site investigating the accident and the left lane remains closed.
Recent Roseland, NJ, news you might have missed:
- Roseland Police Locate Two Individuals Minutes after they are Reported Wanted for Stealing a Security Camera
- Thursday’s Storm Caused Hours of Wind Damage, Flash Flooding, and Two Fires Across West Essex
- Roseland, NJ, 2022 Calendar Sponsorship Opportunities Available; Submissions Accepted Until Oct. 8
- Roseland, NJ, Manufacturing Employee Crushed Under 6,000 Pounds of Porcelain, Has Tragically Died
- Thursday, Sept. 16: Police Incidents in Cedar Grove, Fairfield, North Caldwell, Roseland, Verona, and West Caldwell
- Tuesday, Sept. 14: Police Incidents Include Essex Fells Police Investigating Attempted Car Burglaries
- Roseland, NJ: In Two Weeks, Repeated Attempted Car Thefts in Same Neighborhood
Follow on Newsbreak
Thank you for reading.
To receive notifications:
- Create an Account and Follow
For further information:
Roseland Police Department
Richard Costello, Officer in Charge
15 Harrison Avenue, Roseland, NJ 07068
“The Roseland Police Department is a community-oriented police organization comprised of commissioned officers. We provide around the clock services in the Borough of Roseland to our 5,000+ residents.”